Our Citrus Salad Breakfast Recipe September 1, 2016
The weekend is the perfect time to say farewell to toast and cornflakes and hello to some rather flamboyant and delicious looking breakfast treats.
Our Citrus fruit salad is a definite winner – it’s bright, tasty with that perfect bit of crunch!
Our Citrus Salad Breakfast Recipe
- 80g pistachio
- 2 oranges
- 2 ruby red grapefruits
- 500 ml Greek yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 60g oats
- Chop the pistachios roughly.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the skin off the oranges and grapefruit, and slice into rounds, around half a centimetre thick.
- Mix the slices with 1 tbsp honey in a bowl.
- Put the Greek yoghurt on small plates and put the citrus salad on top.
- Drizzle on the remaining honey and sprinkle on the oats and pistachios. Dig in!