Last Week’s Favourite Recipe – Zesty Barramundi en Papillote with Moroccan CouscousMarch 25, 2015
This Zesty Barramundi en Papillote with Moroccan Couscous was a favourite in kitchens Australia wide last week! Check out this recipe and give it a taste to find out why.
Christmas has come early here at HelloFresh! Unwrapping this package of delicious barramundi and fragrant orange couscous topped with almonds will make your kitchen smell as good as you’ll feel after tucking in. We’re betting this will become your new favourite way to cook fish.
Ingredients for two people
|1/2||red onion, finely chopped|
|1||garlic clove, peeled & crushed|
|1 tsp||HelloFresh Moroccan spice|
|3 tbs||olive oil|
|1||long chilli, deseeded & finely chopped|
|1||orange, zested & juiced|
|20 g||slivered almonds|
|1 tbs||parsley, finely chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/160ºC fan forced.
2. In a pan over a medium-high heat, sauté the onion and half of the garlic in a little olive oil. After about 3 minutes add half of the Moroccan spice and combine well. Cook for a further minute. In the meantime boil the kettle. Once the kettle is boiled place the couscous and the onion mix in a bowl and an equal volume of hot water (“e.g. 150ml of water for 150g of couscous). Stir with a fork, and then cover and leave to sit for 5-10 minutes. Uncover the couscous and fluff with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
3. Prepare the marinade by combining the olive oil, chilli, orange zest, juice, as well as the remaining garlic and Moroccan spice mix in a small bowl and mix together. Add the fish fillets and rub the Moroccan marinade into the flesh, leave aside to marinate briefly.
4. To prepare your ‘papillotes’ rip equal sized sheets of foil and baking paper for each serving of fish and place together. Distribute the fish and marinade equally onto the baking paper side and wrap to enclose, the foil should be on the outside and will help to generate heat and cook the fish whilst in the oven. Place the parcels into the oven for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
5. Place the parcels on a plate, open slightly and top with the almonds and the freshly chopped parsley. Serve with your Moroccan couscous on the side.
To have recipes like this, along with all the fresh ingredients you need to make them delivered to your home, check out our website www.hellofresh.com.au