Citrus Sorbet in minutesNovember 2, 2015
Ooh sorbet. We know it’s early days, but, we think we love you! There – we said it.
Sometimes, no amount of air-conditioning or reverse psychology hot cups of tea (I never did understand the appeal of that?) will cool you down. It’s then you can reach for some pre-prepared sorbet ice cubes, ready for blitzing into the the perfect summer snack. This citrus sorbet is easily prepared ahead of time, so you can grab some cubes out of the fridge after a workout or for an easy dessert and have a bowl of sparkling citrus shards ready to bite into in no time at all.
- 2 ruby red grapefruits, juiced
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1/2 knob of ginger, finely grated
- 2 apples (whichever are your favourite), juiced
- 1 carrot, juiced
- Combine all ingredients, then carefully pour into ice cube trays and freeze at least overnight or until solid.
- To serve, blend around 6 ice cubes per person until smooth. Garnish with fresh mint.
If you’re wondering how to get your hands on a load of delicious fruit, look no further than the HelloFresh juicebox! You can follow the in-box recipes to make up delicious juices to start your day with, or freestyle and make your own concoctions. Make sure you tell us your favourite fruity snack in the comments.